- Check out educational and insightful articles about our funds and investing in general.
- Daily Fund Pricing
- See the fund performance for General Board funds for the past five business days.
- Ernst & Young
- The General Board partners with Ernst & Young Financial Planning Services to provide confidential, objective guidance on making investment decisions, saving for retirement, managing debt, understanding tax issues, evaluating insurance needs and options, buying a home and more.
- General Board Pricing Holidays
- A listing of days when the General Board and other exchanges will be closed.
- Interfund Transfer Rule
- The General Board maintains a policy to limit the frequency of interfund transfers by participants in its funds.
- Investing Glossary
- A list of useful investment and SRI terms.
- Investment Funds Description
- Further information on the investment strategy and other pertinent details of the General Board's funds.
- Investment Funds Description Updates
- Highlights mid-year updates to the administration of the General Board's funds that should be reviewed in addition to the above Investment Funds Description.
- Investment Holdings
- A complete list of holdings for each General Board fund is available. These lists are updated within thirty days of the end of each quarter.
- Investment Managers
- The General Board has contracted with certain investment managers.
- Investment Policy
- This document addresses the issues of asset allocation, benchmarks for each asset class and restrictions applicable to the Board's investments.
- Investment Policy Updates
- A list of changes to the Investment Strategy Statement and/or Statement of Administrative Investment Policy approved within the past year
- LifeStage Investment Management Service
- LifeStage Investment Management Service develops a customized target investment mix (also called a “target fund allocation”) based on key information about you, including your age, a risk tolerance that you specify and whether you will qualify to receive Social Security benefits.
- LifeStage Retirement Income
- LifeStage Retirement Income turns your defined contribution account into monthly payments that are designed to make your account last for your lifetime. It adjusts your payments automatically each year based on factors such as your age, remaining account balance and the cost of living.
- Position Statements on Divestment
- Read the General Board’s position statements on Sudan divestment and the Israeli-Palestine conflict.
- SRI Partners
- The General Board works with a variety of partners in its shareholder advocacy.
- Hark Newsletter
Hark is a quarterly newsletter that highlights topics related to retirement and financial planning.
- Monthly Investment Report
The Monthly Investment Report provides a snapshot of General Board investment fund performance and identifies recent events that impacted the financial markets.
- On Your Behalf
On Your Behalf is a bi-monthly feature that focuses on the General Board's recent socially responsible investing activities and initiatives.