Ernst & Young Financial Planning Services
Available Again This Year!
The General Board has once again arranged to offer Ernst & Young Financial Planning Services this year at no charge to:
- active participants with an account balance,
- surviving spouses with an account balance, and
- terminated and retired participants with an account balance of at least $10,000.
Ernst & Young’s financial planners can provide confidential, objective guidance on:
- making investment decisions,
- saving for retirement,
- managing debt,
- understanding tax issues,
- evaluating insurance needs and options,
- buying a home, and
To take advantage of this valuable resource, just call Ernst & Young directly at 1-800-360-2539, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Central time.
Click on the following links for more information: